What is Home Staging?
Staging is the process of preparing a home for sale (regardless of price, condition or location) in order to appeal to the greatest number of buyers. Through the use of proven professional guide-lines, staging makes a home brighter and more spacious and accentuates the best features. Staging clearly defines each space while creating warmth and comfort to inspire buyers.
Why Invest in Home Staging?
- Faster Sales Time: 2-3 times faster than un-staged competition
- Higher Sales Price: 5%-20% more than the un-staged competition
- Internet images of staged homes show better; 90% of buyers view homes online before visiting in person
- Home Staging is ALWAYS less than a price reduction and is a tax reduction
- Buyers view staged homes as well-cared-for properties
- Appraisers are more likely to appraise staged homes at full value
- Building inspectors view staged homes as well-maintained properties
- Agents working with buyers recognize a staged homes as a property ready to sell and are more likely to show it
Contact Laine today to learn more.